Bölmə:Təqaüdlər 980 dəfə oxunub
Deadline: 28 February 2015
Open to: International students (non-Turkish)
Scholarship: monthly stipend of 250 USD for undergraduate, 360 USD for Master students, 500 USD for PhD students,900 USD for Research Scholarships Holders, full tuition fee; Turkish language course; accommodation; round-trip air ticket and health insurance
For the 2015 academic year, the Turkish government is inviting applications for undergraduate scholarships available for international students (non-Turkish).
Türkiye is one of the two countries which have lands both in Asia and Europe. This enables Türkiye to reflect diverse cultures and experiences. Its cultural richness and diversity was shaped by its deep historical roots, cultures and beliefs in Middle East, Anatolia and Balkans.
The Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form. Applicants will be placed in a university and a program regarding their preferences as specified in their respective online application forms.
Most programs in the Turkish universities are conducted in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer Programmes in English, French or German. The candidates who want to study in these languages will need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency. Furthermore, most of these foreign language programs may ask for international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT etc. Candidates are advised to check out language of instruction while selecting the programs.
To be eligible to apply, you should:
Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye's in the present academic (i.e. bachelor's degree for master's level) can apply to Türkiye Scholarships.
There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
- For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1993,
- For applicants applying to Master's Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1984,
- For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1979,
- For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1969,
- Applicants shouldn't have any health problems barrier to education.
The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend of 250 USD for undergraduate, 360 USD for Master students, 500 USD for PhD students,900 USD for Research Scholarships Holders;
- Full tuition fee;
- Free 1-year Turkish language course;
- Free state-run dormitory accommodation;
- Round-trip air ticket;
- Health insurance.
The application process can be obtained . You should create an account by entering an e-mail and password. All along please consider and go through the registration guide (visible on the right side of the webpage). Once you have created your account, log in into the system and fill out the application form.
For more information please visit the